Smoothies are a necessary and healthy drink to include in our regular breakfast. It adds a fruit portion in our daily diet and will also replace any caffeinated drinks we usually crave for.
Prep + Cooking Time: 5 mins
Serves: 2 or 3
– Strawberries – 16 (fresh or frozen)
– Skim Milk – 1 cup ~ 300 ml
– Water – 250 to 275 ml
– Sugar – 3 tsps or as per taste
1. Take the strawberries and rinse them well under running water. Hull them and add them to a blender.
2. Blend smoothly until you don’t see any chunks of strawberry left.
3. Now add skim milk, water and sugar. Blend further for a minute or two and it’s ready.
It came out to be light, yummy and creamy. A great way to start off the day!